Thu, Aug 25|
Introduction of Circular Plastics Economy for Policy Makers
Plastics Circularity E-Learning Course Pre-Launch
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT+8
About the Event
How can policymakers and corporate strategists design and implement effective policies to reduce and eventually eliminate plastic pollution? Join us at the Introduction of Circular Plastics Economy for Policy Makers’ webinar co-hosted with the Asian Development Bank Circular Economy Webinar Series. This event introduces the E-learning course produced by STEAM Platform and supported by The Incubation Network. Instructors of this course provide learners with an overview of the circular plastics economy, supported by policy insights, life cycle thinking, technical knowledge, ecosystem building, and business practices exemplified by case studies.
Modules covered in this course:
- Introduction to Plastics Circularity & Overview
- Policy Challenge & Inclusive Circular Economy
- Plastics life cycle, value/supply chain, and Impact Assessment
- Circular Business Modules. Barriers & Enablers for Circular Economy
- Policy Implementation Mechanisms & Challenges and Consumer Behavior
- Public-Private Partnerships and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Building
We invite you to meet the course instructors and discuss Circular Plastics Economy and explore how we can support you in transforming your region to build a more inclusive and circular economy.