Ms. Duangthip CHOMPRANG
Director, The Lightness of Being
We're reviewing the information.
Duangthip Chomprang, or Thip has over 20 years of experiences with interdisciplinary experiences across various sectors and field within the inclusive development and industrialization development, in the capacity of researchers and policy advocate. She has authored various policy papers as well as, established several regional center of excellence in the region. Her specialization includes technology policies, digital trade policies, trade agreements (multilaterals, PTAs), investment facilitation, industrialisation development policies, competition regulation, global value chain, circular economy within trade context, and addressing gender in inclusive international trade policies.
Her recent policy papers include:
• Gender Diversity Minimum Standard for Private Sector (UNDP) 2019/2020
• Global Value Chain in Circular Economy Policy Handbook (2019) (co-authored with Dr. Uwe Weber, EUFEM)
• GVC Start Up Policy Handbook (2019/2020)
• Pivoting Towards a Development Friendly and Inclusive IIA Regime: An Asia-Pacific Apprisal (2018) –technical policy paper for the World Investment Forum 2018 (co-authored with Nicky Balani, THAC)
• Reverse Logistics for Circular Economy Practical Policy Handbook (2020)