top of page
Module 6: Public-Private Partnerships and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Building
Plastics Circular Economy E-learning Course
About this module
Module 6: Public-Private Partnership and Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Building features enabling factors and processes for building entrepreneurship ecosystem in plastics circularity. The Module explains elements of entrepreneurship ecosystem in plastic circular economy, and shares best practices through a case study from Thailand PPP-Plastics which was established to support the implementation of Thailand Roadmap on Plastics Waste Management, and aligned with the Circular Economy Policy under the national agenda on BCG Model. The Module puts an emphasis on roles and impacts of Public-Private Partnership in supporting plastic circularity, particularly on ecosystem enabling, policy intervention, resources provider.
The success of the case study from strong multi-sectoral collaboration and engagement presented in this Module will encourage policy makers, private sectors, civil society and course attendees to accelerate the transition to plastic circularity.
- ● Entrepreneurship ecosystem in plastics circularity
● Role of public-private partnerships in building the ecosystem
● Financing instruments and policy interventions to accelerate the efforts
● Impact of entrepreneurship support system
- 1. What is the most desirable source of plastic raw materials in CE model?
a. Natural Gas
b. Secondary raw materials
d. Crude Oil
2. What are the key actors of Thailand PPP-Plastics?
a. International Organization
b. Private Sector and Educational Institution
c. Civil Society Organization and Government Organization
d. All the answers are correct
3. What are the elements of the entrepreneurship ecosystem to support public-private partnerships?
a. All the answers are correct
b. Infrastructure and Research & Innovation
c. Human Resources and Supply Chain & Market
d. Financing and Policy
4. Which of the following is not a key intervention of PPP-Plastics of Thailand to drive plastic CE?
a. Promoting education
b. Focused investment in mega infrastructure for CE
c. Participating in policy development
d. Developing material flow database
5. In the Thailand Plastic Waste Management (2018-2030) Roadmap, which single use plastic products are included in the 1st Target of reduce and replace single-use plastic by using environmentally friendly products":
a. Cap seal, Oxo-degradable plastic and Microbead
b. All the answers are correct
c. Single Use Plastic packaging including plastic bags/cups, straws, and styrofoam
Thailand Environment Institute
bottom of page